Are you ready to make this a productive week?
I know I am! I am starting week two of a 21-Day Eat, Move, Sleep and Execute Challenge and I'm excited about being committed to obtaining results and doing it with community!
For many of us, the idea of making a commitment to achieve something new or out of our comfort zones can be terrifying or difficult.
Truth is...yes, it may seem hard at first; however, it's all about learning how to stay the course no matter what to sustain results.
When deciding whether to make a commitment to prioritize your personal wellness, ask yourself:
- Are my current choices bringing me results?
- Am I focused? Am I at peace?
- Does this bring me closer to the person I desire to be?
If the answer is no to any of these questions, then it’s time to set REAL intentions to make a commitment—a public statement of dedicated purpose, a determined plan of action to make positive healthy and mindful lifestyle choices.
Your real intention is not just about staying fit or eating well; it’s about making a conscious decision to create a life that matters! A life where you can thrive and still be productive even when challenges, setbacks and chaos occur.
We all deserve to live a life that matters!
If you're like me, you want to feel fulfilled and inspired in all areas of your life. I don’t want to feel like I'm just existing, but rather thriving and enjoying every moment while also embracing and understanding that there are lessons along the way that I need to learn in order to grow.
Therefore, making a commitment is critical and a key component to achieving success. It isn't a one-time thing. It's a commitment to the process, and it's something you need to be willing to stick with for the long haul.
But if you're struggling to make that commitment, here are some tips that can help:
- Start small. Make commitments that are small enough that they don't seem overwhelming, but big enough that they're meaningful. Remember Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant/Realistic, and Time-bound (SMART) goals! Also, celebrate your all wins - Big or Small!
- Think about, reflect and write down why you want to make this commitment in the first place. Ask yourself, what will happen if you don't stick with it—and how bad those consequences would be!
- Create an action plan to stay committed. What do you need to do in order to achieve your goal? What resources will you need? How much time will each step take? What will happen if something goes wrong along the way? Take these questions into account when creating your action plan so that you can handle unexpected roadblocks preventing you from staying committed and reaching your goal.
- Keep track of your progress. This can help keep things in perspective when they get tough—and always remind yourself why this commitment is important in the first place!
Food for Thought:
Pick one goal that you have not committed to and create an action plan to stay committed. Determine the consequences of not committing and how it would negatively impact your personal wellness and well-being.
As Always Be Blessed
Help Support the Growth of My Email List:
|BLESS A FRIEND|