Hi Reader and Happy Monday!
It's October 31st and we have only two months left to ENJOY in 2022 before we bring in the NEW Year!!!
With that said, how are you doing with your Health and Wellness Goals?
If you have not already made a commitment to invest in your personal wellness or executed on your 2022 healthy lifestyle goals, it's NOT too Late to Start NOW!
Are you stuck in a perpetual mode of waiting for the perfect time to begin your wellness journey?
YES, we are going into Holiday Season and many people will think and say...
"I'll start on my Health and Wellness Journey after the Holidays are over" or "I'll get started after the New Year".
However, a more productivity way of thinking is "I will take actionable steps NOW to achieve and accomplish MY personal wellness goals!"
Earlier this year, I originally sent out this newsletter; however, it's the perfect time to revisit it again!
Most people would like to live a healthy life, according to the results of a survey by Forbes magazine. But relatively few manage to do so either because they don't know what to do, they're waiting for the perfect time to get started and/or they fail to stay motivated, disciplined and consistent to achieve results.
The thing is, there will never be a perfect time to get started. There will always be distractions and countless reasons to wait or even give up. Therefore, I think that there is no perfect time like the present to take action to elevate your health and wellness. So, if you are avoiding starting your journey toward better health, it is time to stop waiting for that perfect moment and start working on your wellness TODAY rather than later.
To get started on your wellness journey, focus more on developing a healthy lifestyle than worrying about timing. Furthermore, once you get started it's best to learn how to develop an effective habit formation strategy so that you can be more consistent and stay motivated and disciplined with achieving your wellness goals.
Here are some key factors to consider to help you get started NOW and NOT Later:
- You’ll never be ready. The timing will never be perfect and sooner is always better than later. Do you know that starting is the first step on your road to wellness? It also requires you to have a habit formation strategy so that you can stay motivated, disciplined, and consistent on your journey but getting started is the key to change.
- The perfect time will never happen. There will always be viable excuses to hold you back and keep you from starting. Don't let perfect get in the way of good. You've got everything you need to get started on your journey right now.
- The sooner you get started, the sooner you can be successful. The advantages of getting started now are numerous. Perhaps the most relevant is the fact that you can achieve your goals sooner. The sooner you begin any journey, the sooner you reach your destination.
- Your natural tendency is to wait too long. We all tend to wait too long to start something. Don't wait to take care of your health! We all tend to wait too long and put things off until the last minute. Set a goal, start TODAY and be more proactive about your health and wellness!
- Your natural tendency is to value information too much. We want to know everything there is to know before we take the first step. Unfortunately, we can’t know everything. Life sometimes unfolds in unpredictable ways. You know more than enough to get started. Just do it.
- The most successful people make decisions quickly and stick with them. The least successful people are terrible at making up their minds. They’re eternally conflicted for a variety of reasons, primarily fear. Give yourself a time limit to get started and put measures in place to stay consistent. Such as working with a Coach to help you to establish and sustain daily healthy habits that will keep you on track.
- The sooner you take actionable steps, the more you’ll learn. Action leads to results. You learn something each time you get a result. You’re not producing any results while you’re sitting around waiting for the perfect moment to act.
- Action leads to inspiration and motivation. Most people falsely believe that they’ll take action when they feel inspired and motivated. But the opposite is true. Action leads to inspiration and motivation.
So STOP Waiting...
Start working on your wellness TODAY and Transform YOUR Life!
Be Blessed and Have a Healthy Week!
|SHARE/SUBSCRIBE a Friend TODAY!|